View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3821860#3821860

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3821860

Howdy.  I've seen quite a few questions about this on the web, but unfortunately I
haven't found any answers. :<  I was wondering if someone had a web link or could
offer some help with setting up virtual hosts?

I've setup Tomcat (latest prod) at home last night, and got virtual hosts working
there (created three wars, and edited the XP lmhosts file), and it was great.  I
thought this would work (with some minor changes for the deploy dir for JBoss), but it
didn't work on my JBoss-3.2.3 on my RH9 box.  Has anyone tried this?  Can you offer
any help?  I figure it's a simple thing to setup, but I without the magic xml nodes
and attributes, I'm left without a running server. :<

Thanks for any help.

PS I put this in here (FAQ) cause I've seen a lot of ppl ask for this info, but either
have Apache or didn't get any answers.