Hi guys,
I have a cluster enabled session bean deployed on JBOSS.
The bean client uses the following properties :

table.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
table.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "");
table.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");

My client has the jbossha.jar in its classpath.
The thing is that anytime I try to get a reference of the home interface
I got the following exception :

javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out.  Root exception is
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out
        at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(Native Method)
        at java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(DatagramSocket.java:671)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.discoverServer(NamingContext.java:1093)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1223)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:514)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:507)

Can anybody tell me what is wrong??
If I do not leave empty the Context.PROVIDER_URL I get the reference.
But the JBOSS cluster specification says that the Context.PROVIDER_URL should be empty
in a cluster environment.

So, has anybody solved this problem????

Thank you very much.
Cari