Thank, I try , but do you suggest  me that I need to copy all jar of my
application  inside the WEB-INF/ lib of my application?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20/02 7:46 >>>
We run struts based applications under 3.2.3 with no problem.  I was
always under the impression, though, that all of the struts jar files
needed to go in the lib directory under the application's WEB-INF and
not in the server's lib directory.  (Each application has its own
jars).