hi list, i asked this 5 day's ago but no answer :)

how can i prevent jboss from immediate passivation of an clustered statefull
session bean ?

the SFSB works fine without clustering, but with clustering
jboss passivates the SFSB immediate after leaving the first business method.

(we do use connection pooling and the SFSB has an open connection to the
database
after the first business method, so no passivation ;)

we use several combinations of <cache-policy-conf> for the SFSB, all with
success,
but with the clustered SFSB.... nothing, always immediate passivation.

any hints ?
TIA

cheers
lothar