We use JSTL 1.1 with JBoss 3.2.3 using Jetty 5.0beta2 as the servlet container.

In order to deploy webapps using the 2.4 schema (and therefore get JSP2 & JSTL 1.1 to
work) we had to upgrade xercesImpl.jar (in $JBOSS_HOME/lib) to a version that handles
schemas properly. We used the version that was bundled with the Jetty distribution.

I would guess that when using Tomcat 5 you will need to do something similar.

As an aside, the server seems to start quite a bit quicker with the newer version of
xerces.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3822839#3822839

Reply to the post :