Hi out there!!

I have read the above mentioned part of the clustering docu several times, but I still
don't know how to use it.
But first I will explain what I'm planning to do:
I have a clustered jboss here with 2 or more cluster nodes on the partition.
There are several functions in my beans that need to be executed by a singleton - that
means they may only be executed once in the whole cluster and they create or change
data that must be unique. So I thought it would be good to use the DistributedState
Service and the Singleton Service. I hope my assumption is right so far.
So I tried to create a stateless session bean that calls a mbean that I created. And
this mbean is the target of the HASingletonController. It has the start and stop
method and becomes started only on the master node. So far everything is fine.
But how do I address the Singleton on the master node? So far the actions my singleton
executes takes place on whatever machine the stateless session bean has been called.
Can anybody explain how to do the thing I want or could anyone perhaps give me some
code that shows me how to do this? Or am I missing some essential things here?

Thank you all for your help!

Peter

PS: I'm on the JBoss Advanced training next week in Frankfurt. Will this topic be part
of the training?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3822854#3822854

Reply to the post :