From: OldBlue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: My ejb application can't see jar
files

Thanks Joachim.  Your persistence telling me to put it in my
application.xml got me to thinking.  I think it's working now after I
added this:

  |     <module>
  |             <java>APP-INF/lib/SharedUtils.jar</java>
  |     </module>

Interesting that in all the documents I've seen, I've never seen one
that added the path.  But it works.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3822984#3822984

Reply to the post :