FYI, I had the following problems with the example code at this URL:

1. in ejb-jar.xml, the message-selector element should be removed or moved down below
the next sibling element (don't remember what that is, and don't have the code in
front of me). This will make the file valid XML.

2. in jboss-service.xml, one must add an entry for a DLQ...something bound to a queue
named like "wsmq/DLQ" or similar.

3. in standardjboss.xml, the wsmq-message-driven-bean definition must be amended to
point the DLQHandler at the queue added in #2...wsmq/DLQ or whatever.

I think those are the only problems I had with this example.  Thanks very much for the
code, just the same. It turned what could easily have been a days-long job into 15
minutes worth of mostly successful tweaking. This platform is a real pleasure to work
with...

BTW, I can post the modiied zipfile, if someone can tell me where to send it.  I don't
have access to the file right now, but can get it back out there tomorrow.

Thanks again,
john

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3823609#3823609