Tim

Here are my configs:

from jboss.xml

  |         <session>
  |             <ejb-name>BBClientSessionEJB</ejb-name>
  |             <jndi-name>BBClientSessionHomeRemote</jndi-name>
  |             <ejb-ref>
  |                 <ejb-ref-name>ejb/BBClientHomeRO</ejb-ref-name>
  |                 <jndi-name>BBClientHomeRO</jndi-name>
  |             </ejb-ref>
  |             <ejb-ref>
  |                 <ejb-ref-name>ejb/BBClientHomeRW</ejb-ref-name>
  |                 <jndi-name>BBClientHomeRW</jndi-name>
  |             </ejb-ref>
  |             <clustered>True</clustered>
  |             <cluster-config>
  |                 <partition-name>DefaultPartition</partition-name>
  |                 <home-load-balance-policy>
  |                     org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RoundRobin
  |                 </home-load-balance-policy>
  |                 <bean-load-balance-policy>
  |                     org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RoundRobin
  |                 </bean-load-balance-policy>
  |             </cluster-config>
  |         </session>

from ejb-jar.xml

  |         <session>
  |             <ejb-name>BBClientSessionEJB</ejb-name>
  |             <home>com.brokerbox.bbserver.server.BBClientSessionHomeRemote</home>
  |             <remote>com.brokerbox.bbserver.server.BBClientSessionRemote</remote>

<ejb-class>com.brokerbox.bbserver.server.BBClientSessionBean</ejb-class>
  |             <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
  |             <transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>
  |             <ejb-ref>
  |                 <ejb-ref-name>ejb/BBClientHomeRO</ejb-ref-name>
  |                 <ejb-ref-type>Entity</ejb-ref-type>
  |                 <home>com.brokerbox.bbserver.server.BBClientHomeRemote</home>
  |                 <remote>com.brokerbox.bbserver.server.BBClientRemote</remote>
  |             </ejb-ref>
  |             <ejb-ref>
  |                 <ejb-ref-name>ejb/BBClientHomeRW</ejb-ref-name>
  |                 <ejb-ref-type>Entity</ejb-ref-type>
  |                 <home>com.brokerbox.bbserver.server.BBClientHomeRemote</home>
  |                 <remote>com.brokerbox.bbserver.server.BBClientRemote</remote>
  |             </ejb-ref>
  |             <security-identity><use-caller-identity/></security-identity>
  |         </session>
  |         <session>

I cache the home reference then just get a remote reference from the cached
clientSessionHome like this:

BBClientSessionRemote clientSession = clientSessionHome.create();

I can't see anything wrong in your config though. Does the remote reference always get
created in the jvm your client is running in?

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3823873#3823873";>View
the original post</a>

<a