Dear all
        HELP US  VERY URGENT

        what are  the chnages required to configure two systems.
       if you have any example code forward to  me.
       which  is the best documentation for Jboss clustering?

   We have been trying to implement Jboss clustering on two machines.we got only
progress those  two nodes are appearing in clustering. Two nodes are in Default
Partition. we did not change any in jboss cluster-service.xml file.

  Changes made for configuration

   1.farm-service.xml in server/all/deploy
   2.For EJBs execution we made "clustered true" in ejb-jar.xml.

 Errors Identified :

    1. we tried to exceute from one node ,the client & jar files which are deployed in
the
         second(second node shutdown) but it was giving me error as JNDI name not
bound.
         We thought this one we r not getting HotDeployment.
     2.we tried with
       java.naming.url.provider=node1:1100,node2:1100
       in all/sever/conf/jndi.properties file at this one we got Communication
Exception
         (SocketTimeoutException)
        i.e node1:1100 is not connected &  node2:1100 is not connected

     3. In the client
        p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, ""); at this point we got
        javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out.  Root exception is
        java.net.SocketTimeoutException
        at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(Native Method)
        at java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(DatagramSocket.java:629)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.discoverServer(NamingContext.java:1093)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1223)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:514)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:507)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:350)
        at ejb.HelloWorldClient.main(HelloWorldClient.java:31)
         Exception: Receive timed out

       We Supposed to put localhost:1100 or 1099 it is excuting in that particular
node only.

      Thanks &Regards

      G.Suresh Babu
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]