One more thing, I've seen JBoss scle to much much more than 30 concurrent users on one
box.

Just look at www.jboss.org.  It is running all on one dual-cpu 2.4 ghz box with over
421 concurrent users.  MySql is the backend running on the same machine.  GetThere.com
is another site running on JBoss. playboy.com is another we're in production in many
many many places and if we didnt' scale beyond 30 users, nobody would use us.

Bill

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3824077#3824077";>View
the original post</a>