Search the archives from last year.  Some of us have gotten this to work.  We talked
about coordinating efforts but that didn't happen.  I've never seen any formal
instructions, we all just kind of hacked at it.  And your approach is the one we used
- just load all the JBoss client jars and your client jars into Oracle.  I'm sure we
could pare that down dramatically if we could muster a group to work on it, but that
approach will get you started.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3824480#3824480";>View
the original post</a>