I need to know what is the fastest cmp or bmp. I read in article below, that you
should always use CMP.

http://www.fawcette.com/javapro/2001_12/magazine/features/kkothapalli/default_pf.aspx
Chapter 6
anonymous wrote : Whenever possible, use container-managed persistence (CMP) rather
than bean-managed persistence (BMP) In BMP, the bean provider codes database access
calls using JDBC, SQLJ, and so on in bean methods. In CMP, the container provider
tools generate database access calls at the enterprise bean's deployment time. The
bean provider must specify, in the deployment descriptor, the list of instance fields
for which container provider tools must generate access calls. CMP has the advantage
that the bean class can be independent of the data source. Another advantage is that
application vendors generate optimized code for CMP to improve database access
performance.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3824874#3824874";>View
the original post</a>