Hi,

I am using JBOSS 3.2.3 along with the bundled Tomcat.
I am doing the user session management with the help of HttpSession. It works good if
we have the cookie enabled. But once we disable the cookie the session is lost, so we
did the response.encodeURL but nothing is happening. I tried to print out the values
on the encodeURL but the url passed doesnt changes, no jsessionid gets attached?

Where i am going wrong? Do i have to do some configuration changes?

Thanks in advance

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3824976#3824976";>View
the original post</a>