Hi,

sorry for bothering you with this question. I have found the error.
I learn according to the book  Enterprise JavaBeans 3rd Ed. I put the META-INF dir as
said in the book and the picture on page 99 - which was an error.

The book seems to have a few printing errors, but I discovered an errata at O'Reilly's
homepage.

Having it a couple of days earlier would have saved me a lot of time.

cya,
martin

ps: sorry for spelling and/or grammar mistakes.
pps: further questions are surely up-coming. sorry.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3825080#3825080";>View
the original post</a>

<a