Hi guys.

On the road, in Paris at the moment.  So I will do this in quick notes
format.

CeBIT Open House, Hannover

We will be doing an open house at CeBIT in Germany (Hannover) next
weekend, March 20.  More information on our website.  This is a FREE event.

JBoss Events

More sightings of JBoss flying saucers in a city near you.
Open Source Business Conference, March 16; IONA Tokyo JBoss Seminar, March
16; CeBIT Hannover, March 20-21; AOSD 2004, March 22-26; Hong Kong JUG,
April 3; Bank of America Software Forum, May 5; TSS Symposium May 7; MySQL
user conference, April 15; CeBIT Americas, May 25; UBS Software and Services
Conf., May 25-26; JavaOne, June 28-July 1; O'Reilly Open Source Convention,
July 26-30.

AOSD Conference

We will be at the AOSD conference in Lancaster UK talking about AOP and
following the latest and greatest AOP innovation.  We selected some of the
papers we know they are good and we will be giving a tutorial on JBoss AOP.
You think you are extreme?  That conference is March 22-26.

Training

JBOSS ADMIN
Copenhagen, DK; Apr 5-6
Chicago, IL; Apr 26-27
Houston, TX; Jun 3-4
Amsterdam, NL; Jul 1-2
Atlanta, GA; Jul 26-27

JBOSS ADVANCED
Copenhagen, DK; Mar 29-Apr 1
Boston, MA; April 5-8
Paris, FRA; May 10-13
Las Vegas, NV; May 24-27
Amsterdam, NL; Jul 5-8
Chicago, IL; Jul 12-15
Raleigh, NC; Aug 23-26

JBOSS HIBERNATE
Frankfurt, DE; Apr 13-14
Sydney, AU; Apr 20-21
New York, NY; May 11-12

JBoss Nukes

It is 1.0, it is great software, it is finally out, it powers jboss.org,
full forums, CMS, our foray into the portal framework. FREE FREE FREE. (man if this
makes it past your spam filter, get rid of your spam filter).

JBoss Blogs

We got bitten by the blog bug and all of JBoss blogs at the "Matrix".

Investment

I kept the big news for the end.  We recently announced our first round of
funding, US$10M in investment from Matrix Partners in the person of David
Skok and Accel Partners in the person of Peter Fenton, Intel also joined the
round last week. David Skok, the founder of Silverstream, will join our
board. Will we become evil? Will we pull an enhydra? Read all about it in a
great entry by Bob Bickel our VP of Biz Dev on the JBoss Matrix blog.

Guys, IT IS GOOD THING (tm)

JBoss, Inc.

JBoss Group is now JBoss, Inc. in the US and JBoss SA in EU.  Think of it
as JBoss, Inc. v2.0.

Not that you really care but we had another record month of bookings in
February.  We are doing good gentlemen. We are doing good and that is thanks
to your support. Pat yourselves on the back.

Again apologies of the lack of formatting, but "live from Paris, this is
Wednesday night live!"

Remember we love you,

marcf

<a