I've got an application installed as an exploded .ear deployment.  When I go to the
web-console webapp (3.2.2), I get my program.ear group as expected.  Expanding it, I
see my ejb.jar deployed as well as my two webapps.  This corresponds exactly to my
application.ear:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE Application 1.3//EN'
'http://java.sun.com/dtd/application_1_3.dtd'>

        <display-name>Program</display-name>
        A J2EE CMS

                        <web-uri>RootRedirect-0.1.war</web-uri>
                        <context-root>/</context-root>

                        <web-uri>program_admin.war</web-uri>
                        <context-root>/admin</context-root>

                program_ejb.jar

                startup.sar

However, on the same level in the web-console left hand side object tree, I also see
duplicates for the items within my .ear, deployed on the same level as my .ear.

For example:

+JBoss
    + program.ear
          + program_ejb.jar
          + program_admin.war
          + RootRedirect-0.1.war

    + program_ejb.jar
    + program_ejb.jar
    + program_admin.war
    + program_admin.war
    + RootRedirect-0.1.war
    + RootRedirect-0.1.war

Any ideas on why this would be happening?  Is this normal?

thanks!

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3825763#3825763";>View
the original post</a>