All,
   I am using JBoss-3.2.1 w/Tomcat.
   I am currently using hypersonic to manage persistence, but I am considering moving
to something else.  Because persistence/delivery is a MUST for all the messages, I am
looking at the File PM.  I was curious if anyone had used this and, if they had, any
recommendations.  I am primarily concerned with the fact that the jbossmq-service.xml
states that to restart a JBoss server, the 'directory must be empty'.  What exactly
does this mean?  Specifically, is this stating that all undelivered message data must
be removed?  That seems counter intuitive.  I assume I am misunderstanding something
here.  I am also interested in opinions on the performance numbers attained by the
File PM (msg/sec).
Thanks in advance,
-MLA

<a