I thought about resolving the problem with JMS because it was studied to resolve
asynchronous message delivery, which is what I'm trying to achieve.

I've looked around and found a probable implementation architecture. Could you please
tell me if I'm getting some concepts wrong?

1- my customer decides to send some messages he wants to send [to better understand,
I'll call them SMS] through the interface I developed
2- a new JMS Message is created
3- a MDB wake up and performs the initial steps to connect throught native calls
4- new MDB wake up and, using the connection, send created SMS
5- another process use the connection to read the StatusInd and create a new JMS
Message to describe the message status

My implementation doubt is that I must send a lot of SMS (around 4000 SMS in one
action), so, in pass 4, should I create 4000 MDB instances? It should be a clean
implementation, maybe this way I could use also correlation id/replyto headers in
passage 5, but I would it waste many resources?

And, also, how can I implement the "native calls"? Is there a way to create a class
that support this proprietary protocol?

And what about creating the connections with the server? Should I use java.net.socket?

Really thank you,
Andrea

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826122#3826122";>View