hi all;
i am pushing my company towards using jboss.
my managers insist on me sending them references for places where jboss is deployed
for production.
they found the partners page to be insufficient and not very convincing.
in that page it states that sites like sims-online use jboss but when you use a site
which tells you the platform other sites use i see the sims site is deployed on
weblogic and not jboss.

i know there are a lot of places using jboss i just cant seem to find a live one.
where can i find more stuff about jboss success stories, prefferably not from the
jboss site but from more objective references.

i would very appreciate any help here.
thanks.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826182#3826182";>View