Hi guys,
I have a stateless session bean that has local and remote interfaces.
When I try to get a reference to the local home interface (inside the server) I get a
ClassCastException.

In the jboss.xml file I wrote the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS//EN"
        "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss.dtd";>

    <enterprise-beans>

            <ejb-name>beanName</ejb-name>
            <jndi-name>beanName</jndi-name>
            <local-jndi-name>beanName</local-jndi-name>

    </enterprise-beans>
    <resource-managers>
    </resource-managers>

I do not know if this is correct.
How can I declare a local JNDI name for a bean that has both local and
remote interfaces and could be called both inside and outside JBOSS?

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Cari.

<a