Can somebody tell me just one thing??I am using JMS
for servlet running under JBoss.When servlet is
invoked then it executes non-MQ related parts but
gives Resource Exception for JMS code.I added entries
for MQ jar files into web.xml and my jar files are in
my application folder(ear).I wonder if you can tell me
about any additional setting if I need to do.Please
help me.

Thanks,
Chanchal