Hi ggopal,

I am also getting the same problem with Jboss 3.2.3 & Tomcat 4.1

Did you get answer to the issue? Can you pl let me know the solution if you have
solved the issue? I have been behind this issue for the past 2 weeks and struggling to
find out whats wrong with my code / config. :(

Any info or pointers related to this issue would be really helpful to me.
Thanx in advance.

FYI: I have posted the issue under 'HTTPD, Servlets & JSP' with subject 'Session
attributes are lost after jsp forward'.

regards,
Jay.

<a