Does any body know how to set up classpath for
MQSeries in JBoss??I am using a Servlet for MQseries
which is accessing paramaeters froma HTML form and
creating a MQSeries message and putting it in a
queue.When servlet is invoked then it gives
ResourceException.If anyone is working on JBoss/MQ
then please let me know how to set up MQ in JBoss or
if you know how to set up classpath in JBoss then even
that would be useful for me.