Hey,
 I am passing some form parameters from a HTML form to
a Servlet which is accessing these parameters and
creating a MQSeries message from these parameters and
sending it to a queue.When servlet is invoked then it
displays name and value of passed parameters but when
MQSeries code is executed then it gives 500
javax/resource/ResourceException.My MQ jar files are
in my application folder(ear) and entries of these jar
files are in application.xml file.Classpath of MQ has
been set using environment variables only.If I need to
set classpath using JBoss too then I am not aware of
that.I m using JBoss 3.0.8 and J2sdk 1.4.2 and I m
working on windows XP.If I need to do any additional
setting then please let me know.I am first time using
Servlet for MQseries.

href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826558#3826558";>View

href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3826558>Reply