Quick question for the experts: I am using jboss-3.2.3 and I have a sfsb with a run-as
role set.  Everything works fine, except when the container calls ejbActivate - I get
security exceptions that lead me to believe that the run-as role is not being
associated with the call.  I have found this in the bug tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=558362&group_id=22866&atid=376685

But this seems to have been reported against the 2.x jboss versions.  I also found
this patch:

The issue is with a passivate call, but it appears simillar to what I am seeing.
My question is: Is there a problem with my code, or is it the case that the run-as
role is not being applied to calls to ejbActivate?

Thanks,
Ed

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826565#3826565";>View