Using 323, I have a remote client that recieves jmx notifications by implementing
RMINotificationListener.  I instantiate many of these clients. They all receive
notifications correctly.

However, if I kill one of the clients (just as my users do with 'kill -9' whenever
they feel like it), the server from then on throws exceptions whenever it trys to
notify. The exceptions can be seen in my previous post from March 16.

Apparently, the listenerMap in NotificationBroadcasterSupport still has references to
the listeners in the client that I killed. What's more, it looks like
NotificationBroadcasterSupport doesn't even know there's a problem since the exception
gets eaten in NotificationListenerDelegate.

Is this a known problem?

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826584#3826584";>View
the original post</a>