I'll ask the question a different way.

My objective is to deploy Axis in it's own dedicated VM/servlet container and have it
talk to an EJB deployment in seperate VM/EJB container.  My reason for doing this is
to improve scalability.  Axis consumes a large amount of memory under load and I'd
like to distribute this to another physical tier.

My question is, can this be accomplished without writing any code.  Is Axis capable of
talking to a remote EJB container?  This may be a question that belongs in the Axis
lists but I thought I would try here as well.

jhd

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826614#3826614";>View
the original post</a>