I am replacing the DefaultDS with my MSSqlServer configuration. My mssql-ds.xml looks
something like this

  | <datasources>
  |   <local-tx-datasource>
  |     <jndi-name>SQLServerPool</jndi-name>

<connection-url>jdbc:inetdae7://localhost:1433?database=latest_release</connection-url>
  |     <driver-class>com.inet.tds.TdsDriver</driver-class>
  |     <user-name>test</user-name>
  |     <password>test</password>
  |         <!-- sql to call when connection is created
  |         <new-connection-sql>some arbitrary sql</new-connection-sql>
  |         -->
  |
  |         <!-- sql to call on an existing pooled connection when it is obtained from
pool
  |         <check-valid-connection-sql>some arbitrary sql</check-valid-connection-sql>
  |         -->
  |
  |   </local-tx-datasource>
  |
  | </datasources>

hav i got to do anything with any other files so that i shall put them in par with
this file????
I think i m missing something very small here... please lemme know...

Thanx,
balu.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3826786#3826786";>View