-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gopalsaha
Sent: 24 March 2004 13:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Mbean understanding

Hell if any one could tell me on Mbean and how it works.I just joined a
company as a replacement. The application works on Mbean which i c but
he has left the company and there is no one to help. Van you tell me
please where i shoud dig.We are using JbossTomcat3.2.1. I can see them
when i go to management console. I am absolutely knew to this MBean
stuff.
Many Thanks in advance
gopal Saha

<a