We have an application running at a constant 50 messages/second, running on Linux

We had this application running in 3.0.8 using OIL and it was fine.
When we moved to 3.2.3 we also moved to using UIL2 and suddenly
the whole thing was using 100% CPU for the same 50 messages.
So I did some tests, basically the difference was in the Context changes
which linux required for this:

UIL2: ~12500/s
OIL2: ~5000/s
OIL: ~2500/s

We don't need the special features of UIL2 because there are no firewall
issues. So I guess we'll use OIL.

Can anyone give me some reasons why not?
Is there a plan to deprecate OIL with OIL2?

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3827741#3827741";>View
the original post</a>

<a