Hi all,

Desperate, I'm working with jboss-3.2.3  and mysql, i can't deploy some ejb, i need to
map them to a different database, it's one database with 5 tables per context and i
have 10 context, since every instance on the ejb create the same tables i need to use
different database, bit i can't deploy, cant get jboss to use several datasources and
can't create a auto_increment primary key when deploying the ejb.

Can someone please help, im on the clock, got my customers to change servers and can't
deploy the apps.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3827889#3827889";>View
the original post</a>