send an email to "bruce at ashton dot net" as I probably won't be able to
send attachments via a mailing list

Please note that:

1. This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted
with it in error and you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or
rely on this information.
2. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in
accordance with lawful business practices.
3. The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily
represent the views of the company.
4. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all negotiations are subject
to contract.
5. The company accepts no responsibility once an e-mail and any attachments is sent.

http://www.activis.com

This annotation was added by the e-scan service.
http://www.activis.com