hi all,
I am using jboss3.2.2 on Windows XP and, Jbuilder as IDE. I have a strange problem
where in, if a bean(Session Facade) is deployed and later modified, and redeployed,
the changes are not getting effected. I tried to shutdown the server, clean the tmp
diretory and restart the server and redeploy the bean it is working most of the times.
But unfortunately even this is not working some times. I have noticed that the tmp
directory on jboss3.2.2 running on linux is automatically cleaned when the server is
shutdown, but not on Windows. Does this have to do anything with my problem. Is there
any setting that I must do in order for my bean to be refreshed properly when they are
redeployed.
thanks
srinivas

View the original post :