I have an example project. It contains the source, dataset, and exploded EAR. It is a
self-contained, zipped Eclipse project. How can I send it to you?

Question: When I look at the getIdList() method of the RelationSet class in package
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge, I see the exception is thrown when setHandle[0]
is null.  IF this is a list of my D entites, then is the exception thrown because I
have no D entities (In my example, I remove the D entities before the parant C
entity)? If so, how can I remove a C entity?

As requested here is the sample dataset using Hypersonic SQL:

  | create table TABLE_A
  | (
  |    TABLE_A_ID   VARCHAR(2)  not null,
  |    VALUE_A1     VARCHAR(16),
  |    primary key (TABLE_A_ID)
  | );
  | create table TABLE_B
  | (
  |    TABLE_B_ID   VARCHAR(2)  not null,
  |    TABLE_A_ID   VARCHAR(2),
  |    VALUE_B1     VARCHAR(8),
  |    primary key (TABLE_B_ID)
  | );
  | create table TABLE_C
  | (
  |    TABLE_C_ID   VARCHAR(2)  not null,
  |    TABLE_A_ID   VARCHAR(2),
  |    VALUE_C1     VARCHAR(8),
  |    primary key (TABLE_C_ID)
  | );
  | create table TABLE_D
  | (
  |    TABLE_D_ID   VARCHAR(2)  not null,
  |    TABLE_C_ID   VARCHAR(2),
  |    VALUE_D1     VARCHAR(8),
  |    primary key (TABLE_D_ID)
  | );
  |
  | alter table TABLE_B add constraint TABLE_B_FK1 foreign key (TABLE_A_ID) references
TABLE_A;
  | alter table TABLE_C add constraint TABLE_C_FK1 foreign key (TABLE_A_ID) references
TABLE_A;
  | alter table TABLE_D add constraint TABLE_D_FK1 foreign key (TABLE_C_ID) references
TABLE_C;

  | insert into TABLE_A values ('a1', 'value_a1');
  | insert into TABLE_B values ('b1', 'a1', 'value_b1');
  | insert into TABLE_B values ('b2', 'a1', 'value_b2');
  | insert into TABLE_C values ('c1', 'a1', 'value_c1');
  | insert into TABLE_C values ('c2', 'a1', 'value_c2');
  | insert into TABLE_D values ('d1', 'c1', 'value_d1');
  | insert into TABLE_D values ('d2', 'c2', 'value_d2');
  | insert into TABLE_D values ('d3', 'c2', 'value_d3');

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828156#3828156

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3828156