We have tried the 'redirect' option, and it works with JBoss 4 / Tomcat 5, though we
have not tried it with other containers.  Again, we do not prefer this option as it
encodes the username and password on the URL (though we do SHA1 the password before it
is put onto the URL).  For now, we can continue with development, and at a later time
will try using HttpClient with POST.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828192#3828192

Reply to the post :