Hi Everybody,

    A situation has come up at work where we will need to be able to communicate
between two application servers.

my current gusess is it would be along the lines of create a client session bean for
one server and a server session bean on the other.

create a jndi entry in the client machine so it can see the other server.

i have two ejbs doing this inside jboss im not sure how to move the server bean to a
different application server though.

is that the way to go??

I have seen some documentation that relates to rmi-iiop but that doesn't seem to be
appropriate for a client application server.

a pointer in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Bevyn

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828446#3828446