Hi,

to precord the Error in the first line of the JBoss-console: jboss: unused non-option
argument: jetty

I have done an update from 3.2.0 RC2 to the actual version 3.2.3.

Then I had set the MySQL data source like I did with the 3.2.3 version.

After that I began to configure the Eclipse Lomboz Plugin for the new JBoss.
Therefore I set up the server definition for the JBoss 3.2.3 und change the paths for
the classes / libraries.
Then I start the JBoss over Debug Server in the J2EE-View of the Lomboz Plugin and
then I get this error in the first line.

What can I do to solve this error?

MfG Murdoch!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828574#3828574