mlange ... is there any way out of this?

actually my issue is that I need to keep passwords secured and out of the reach of the
general developers.

web applications should not have this issue for my side. It is because some of our
background processes runs as java clients and we would like to take out the connection
portion and pass the handling of the connection pool to the J2EE server.

Do advice me on the best approach.

thanx!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828634#3828634