Hi all,
I am trying to set the <instance-cache> for a BMP entity bean but I get an error
message:

 MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
[ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:module=jobs.jar,service=EjbModule
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Missing or invalid Instance
Cache (in jboss.xml or standardjboss.xml); - nested throwable:
(java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntitySessionInstanceCache)]

I was wondering if it is possible to set instance-cache for a BMP entity bean?
Thanks in advance
-r

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828965#3828965