I'm trying to enable authentification on my webservices. I am doing it this way:

http://www.nsdev.org/jboss/stories/jboss-net.html

It seems as if the client is sending the username and password allright. The
webservice is also requesting the JAAS module, but ten something is going wrong.

I get this error on server:

  | java.sql.SQLException: Table not found: PRINCIPALS in statement [select Password
from Principals where PrincipalID='billen']
  |         at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.hsqldb.jdbcResultSet.<init>(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.executeStandalone(Unknown Source)

This cant be right, cause that is NOT the prepared statement I have defined in
login-config.xml. It also uses hsqldb, which again is not the datasource I have
defined in login-config.xml. My login-config.xml looks like this:

  | <application-policy name = "openbroad">
  |  <authentication>
  |   <login-module code = "org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule"
flag = "required" />
  |   <module-option name="dsJndiName">java:/OpenBroadDB</module-option>
  |   <module-option name="principalsQuery">SELECT password FROM usertable WHERE
username=?</module-option>
  |   <module-option name="rolesQuery">SELECT role, 'Roles' FROM userroles WHERE
username=?</module-option>
  |  </authentication>
  | </application-policy>

I am using Jboss4dr3.