Hi

I am trying to using JMS over HTTP my JBoss Server is hidden behind an Apache
WebServer. I can see and bind to JNDI via HTTP no problem, but as soon as I try to
connect to a Queue I start getting problems. I enable tracing on my clientside and I
can see what is causing the problem happening, but how to get around this problem...

Initially I connect to JNDI using http:
http://APACHE_SERVER/invoker/JMXInvokerServlet.

Then I get a reply from org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryObjectFactory
using
org.jboss.mq.il.http.url=http://JBOSS_MACHINE:8080/jbossmq-httpil/HTTPServerILServlet

The fact that it doesn't work after the returned url is fine I understand that it wont
work... BUT how do I fix it ?

Is it a JBoss bug or a config issue. And is it at all related to the following post :
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg42322.html.

If it is related to this bug how do I go about implementing the patch (which JBoss
modules...) ... Otherwise when is the next RC of JBoss 3.2.4 due

Thanks

Andre

log snippet :

[org.jboss.invocation.http.interfaces.Util] - <inv oke,
externalURL=http://APACHE_SERVER/invoker/JMXInvokerServlet>

[org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryOb
jectFactory] - <Extracting SpyConnectionFactory from reference>
2004-04-05 08:14:25,851 DEBUG
[org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryObjectFactory] - <The
GenericConnectionFactory is: GenericConnectionFactory:[serve
[EMAIL PROTECTED],connectionProperties={org.jboss.mq.il.http.restinterval=0,
org.jboss.mq.il.http.url=http://JBOSS_MACHINE:8080/jbossmq-httpil/HTTPServerILServlet,
PingPeriod=0, org.jboss.mq.il.http.timeout=60000, Cl
ientILService=org.jboss.mq.il.http.HTTPClientILService}]>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829210#3829210

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3829210