Hi,

This kind of a newbie question. I have two entities Employee and User both have
'username' field. The username is unique in the namespace of two combined.

Currently  I have the following in my login-config.xml (using
DatabaseServerLoginModule)

  |  <module-option name= "principalsQuery">select password from users where
username=?</module-option>
  |  <module-option name= "rolesQuery">select 'User', 'Roles' from users where
username=?</module-option>

How do I change the select so it would look also in the Employee table? (Kind of an
SQL question but still relates strongly to JAAS).

Thanks in advance,
Erez

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829601#3829601