I haven't tried it with Oracle 9.2.0.1 but we do have Oracle 9.2.0.4 in production
with Jboss 3.0.8
First you'll have to download and copy the JDBC-driver(ojdbc14.jar) to your
configuration's lib directory. The driver is available from Oracle's homepage.
Second copy either the oracle-xa-service.xml or the oracle-service.xml (depending on
the need for xa) from the docs/examples/jca directory to your configuration's lib
directory.
Open the xml file and edit the values for your database. You have two options, either
use the thin driver or the oci driver. Remember that the oci driver requires the
Oracle Client installation present.
Make sure your database is on the air and the listener(s) as well.
That's about it :-)

/Kris

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829716#3829716