I tried use the NonSerializableFactory 's rebind method to bind a non serializable
object into a Jndi name, however , when I try to get it out of jndi  in a client
program out of the vm which jboss is in , I get a null.
I've read the NonSerializableFactory's api doc, it says that :The binding will only be
valid for the lifetime of the VM in which the JNDI nitialContext lives.
I'm not sure whether this means that using this NonSerializableFactory you could only
access the object binded within the vm ?
Or I've to do something special to get a object which is binded by this Factory ?
Any reply will be appreciated !

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829720#3829720

Reply to the post :