I 've walked around this problem by write a stateless session bean (in the same vm
with the nonserializable object)to delegate the access to the nonserializable object.
It works in Jboss now. However when I do the same thing in Websphere AS, when the
session bean get the object out from jndi and cast it, there will be a exception
ClassCastException: javax.naming.Reference.
I know actually in NonSerializableFactory it actually bind a reference object to this
name, but I don't know why in Jboss it could be cast to the class I desired directly,
while in WAS I couldn't. Further How could I get the object in WAS ?
Thank you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829753#3829753

Reply to the post :