I finally am up and running.  Two comments on the fixes required:

1) There is no "local.properties" (at least in the snapshot I downloaded).  The most
correct action to take for everyone out there wanting to build seems to be to copy the
build/etc/local.properties.sample to build/local.properties, then edit the desired DB
name (like postgresql).  You can ignore all that other stuff I posted related to
local.properties.

2) That still doesn't quite get you all the way.  After building in build and distrib
as described in my other messages, and then running the installer - everything is in
place OK EXCEPT that for some reason the nukes.ear/META-INF/application.xml gets
created without a tag being replaced - the tag "@nukes.context-root@" lingers behind
and needs to be replaced with "/nukes".  Then you can re-jar the ear file (jar -Mcvf
nukes.ear <allnukefiles including META-INF>) and copy that back into
jboss/server/default/deploy.  Mine installation worked fine after that.  I thought I
looked at that file yesterday but guess I overlooked it.

Possibly if nukes.context-root were defined in the local.properties as
"@nukes-context.root@"  (or if the template application.xml were altered the other
way) it would work.  I'll investigate later, I'm just happy to be able to play with
nukes for the moment (now there's a statement that should raise a few security filters
somewhere).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829909#3829909

Reply to the post :