Is there a way to configure JBoss to server HTML or images from arbitraty directories
using virtual mapping or virtual directories? Or do we have to use something like IIS
to do that? For example, if I have some images on a fileshare and want JBoss to serve
them, how should I go about it without making a physical copy of the images or using
samba or DFS?

Thanks in advance,

-- Niranjan.

View the original post :