Ok I don't think that this is the problem.  At least to me the problem is that the
basicQueue attempts to cash every single message.  This is a big problem since
messages can build up over time to millions adding up to GB of data.  Today, as it
stands, if the the MDB side shuts down for more than one hour, the messages sitting in
the queue will build up to over 400,000.  Even if it is just the header, it is not
good enough.  There needs to be a more effective memory managament such as setting
limitations to how much data can be loaded into the basicqueue at once.  Let me look
into this a little more to see what can be done.

thanks,
ME

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830074#3830074