I am trying to install and run a example naked object persistence ejb to a mysql db.
The example comes with a setup config file for jboss called mysql-service.xml.
see next.

  <!-- ==================================================================== -->
  <!-- New ConnectionManager setup for mysql using 2.0.11 driver            -->
  <!-- Build jmx-api (build/build.sh all) and view for config documentation -->
  <!-- ==================================================================== -->

    <!-- Include a login module configuration named MySqlDbRealm.
         Update your login-conf.xml, here is an example for a
         ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule:

    <application-policy name = "MySqlDbRealm">

          <login-module code =
"org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule" flag = "required">
             <module-option name = "principal">yourprincipal</module-option>
             <module-option name = "userName">yourusername</module-option>
             <module-option name = "password">yourpassword</module-option>
             <module-option name =
"managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=StandardDS</module-option>
          </login-module>

    </application-policy>

    NOTE: the application-policy name attribute must match SecurityDomainJndiName, and
the
      module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName"
    must match the object name of the ConnectionManager you are configuring here.
    -->
    <!--uncomment out this line if you are using the MySqlDbRealm above
    MySqlDbRealm
    -->

    <depends optional-attribute-name="ManagedConnectionFactoryName">
      <!--embedded mbean-->

        StandardDS

            <config-property name="ConnectionURL"
type="java.lang.String">jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ecs</config-property>
            <config-property name="DriverClass"
type="java.lang.String">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</config-property>
            <!--set these only if you want only default logins, not through JAAS -->
            <config-property name="UserName" type="java.lang.String"></config-property>
            <config-property name="Password" type="java.lang.String"></config-property>

<!--Below here are advanced properties -->
        <!--hack-->
        <depends
optional-attribute-name="OldRarDeployment">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=JBoss
LocalTransaction JDBC Wrapper

    <depends optional-attribute-name="ManagedConnectionPool">
      <!--embedded mbean-->

        0
        50
        5000
        15
        <!--criteria indicates if Subject (from security domain) or app supplied
            parameters (such as from getConnection(user, pw)) are used to distinguish
            connections in the pool. Choices are
            ByContainerAndApplication (use both),
            ByContainer (use Subject),
            ByApplication (use app supplied params only),
            ByNothing (all connections are equivalent, usually if adapter supports
              reauthentication)-->
        ByContainer

    <depends
optional-attribute-name="CachedConnectionManager">jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager

    <depends
optional-attribute-name="JaasSecurityManagerService">jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager

    java:/TransactionManager
    <!--make the rar deploy! hack till better deployment-->
    jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer

NOW I add the application policay name to login-config.xml as stated and set the
username and password accordingly.

However when I try and start jboss i run into the following error.

[MainDeployer] Starting deployment of package :
file:/c:/jboss/jboss-3.2.3/server/ecs/deploy/mysql-service.xml
[ServiceConfigurator] Problem configuring service
jboss.jca:service=LocalTxDS,name=StandardDS
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException :No Attribute found with name : JndiName
........More java exception stack messages.

As You can see I am sure I am missing a configuration setup somewhere so that jboss
can recognize StandardDS as my data source.

I have tried a number of oprions but so far without lack.

Anyone have any clues about what configuration setup i might be missing in-order to
setup jndi correctly.

Truly Appreciated.

Thanks

Paul